Poultry Family – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Set
Poultry Paula, Paulette, Poultry Paul and Chuck the Chick:
Following these patterns Poultry Paula and Poultry Paulette will be approximately 19 cm tall, Poultry Paul will be 30 cm tall. Their wingspan is 30 cm. Chuck the Chick will be 15 cm.
Poultry Paulette is mother of Poultry Paul and grandma of Chuck the Chick :).
Poultry Paula (Mrs. Poultry) is the loving wife of Paul, mother of Chuck :).
The patterns are available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop as a pattern, set as well.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Paule and Paulette have a wire skeleton, but the pattern contains instructions for making them without skeleton, too.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy or Craftsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: intermediate
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Tapestry needle
• Approx. 130 cm of single core copper PVC electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm) for Paula
• Approx. 130 cm of single core copper PVC electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm) for Paul
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide to secure wire ends
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes for Paula
• Two 6 mm black safety eyes for Paul
• Two 6 mm black safety eyes for Chuck
• Optional: small pebble
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!