Pete the Peacock – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Pete the Peacock will be approximately 35 cm x 40 cm.
The pattern is also available in German in my Etsy shop.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Pete has a wire skeleton.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy and Amigurumi.com.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• front post single crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr, Bravo Color from Schachenmayr and Brazilia yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 210 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5mm) to be used for body and blackboard stand
• Approx. 20 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1,5 mm) to be used for fingers, blackboard and pointer stick
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!