Jamaica Joe the Pirate and Perry the Parrot – Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
Following this pattern Jamaica Joe the Pirate will be approximately 40 cm, Perry the Perrot will be 9 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Paganini the Pug has a wire skeleton, but the pattern contains instructions for making him without skeleton, too.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• slip stitch
• increase with hdc
• decrease with hdc
• dcinc – double crochet increase (2 dc in next st)
• dcdec – double crochet decrease (2 dc worked off together)
• trinc – treble increase (2 tr in next st)
• 3dcin1 – 3 dc in next st
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr and Brazilia yarn (eyelash) from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 230 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 160 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 1,5 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
• Two 6 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!