Using the recommended yarn and hook the Christmas Elf will be 36 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• halb double crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
• increase with double crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr and Brazilia yarn (eyelash) from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 210 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 50 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 1,5 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!