Angel – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Using the recommended yarn and hook the Angel will be 20 cm tall.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy or Craftsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: intermediate
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Yarn: Chain Metallic from Ice Yarns
• Eyelash yarn:
Weight: 12 ply
Recommended yarn: Fancy Alize Decofur yarn
Yardage: 120 yards(110 meters) per 100g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Small Pebble
• Approx. 70 cm of golden aluminum wire (diameter: 2 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide to secure wire ends
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!