Amazing Amadeus – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Amazing Amadeus will be approximately 38 cm tall.
The pattern is also available in German in my Etsy shop.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Amadeus has a wire skeleton.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• front post single crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Merino wool
• Approx. 220 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5mm)
• Approx. 130 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1,5 mm) to be used for fingers, laptop and headset
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!