Fiona the Fairy – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Fiona the Fairy will be approximately 35 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop or on Craftsy.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy or Craftsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• half double crochet
• double crochet
• treble (triple) crochet
• slip stitch
• halb double crochet increase
• double crochet increase
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Yarn: Puppengarn (Doll Yarn) from Schoeller & Stahl for the hair
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 220 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 80 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1 mm) to be used for the wings.
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 10 mm black safety eyes
• Small flower button (for the dress) and two small pearls (for the shoes)
If you have any question about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!