Shelly the Sheep – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Shelly the Sheep will be 12 cm tall.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
Language of the pattern: The pattern is available in English (American terminology).
Skill level: beginner
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• halb double crochet
• hdcinc – halb double crochet increase (2 hdc in next st)
• slip stitch
• Yarn/wool: I have used Catania yarn from Schachenmayr in beige (0263 < 50g), white (0106 < 50g), dark grey (0387 < 50g) and pink (0222 < 50g) color and Brazilia yarn from Schachenmayr in white (00001 < 50g).
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm
• Tapestry needle
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
• Optional: small pebble (diagonal: 2 – 4 cm) to make Shelly’s bottom heavier
If you have any question about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!