Shelly the Sheep – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Shelly the Sheep will be 12 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop or on Craftsy.
The pattern is also available in German in my Etsy shop or on Craftsy.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
Language of the pattern: The pattern is available in English (American terminology).
Skill level: beginner
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• halb double crochet
• hdcinc – halb double crochet increase (2 hdc in next st)
• slip stitch
• Yarn/wool: I have used Catania yarn from Schachenmayr in beige (0263 < 50g), white (0106 < 50g), dark grey (0387 < 50g) and pink (0222 < 50g) color and Brazilia yarn from Schachenmayr in white (00001 < 50g).
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm
• Tapestry needle
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
• Optional: small pebble (diagonal: 2 – 4 cm) to make Shelly’s bottom heavier
If you have any question about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!