Seagfried the Seagull – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Using the recommended yarn and hook Seagfried the Seagull will be 23 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is also available in German in my Etsy shop.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Seagfried has a wire frame.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• half double crochet
• slip stitch
• increase with half double crochet
• decrease with half double crochet
• front post single crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 120 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
• Two 9 mm yellow safety eyes for the fish
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!