Earl the Eagle – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Earl the Eagle will be approximately 25 cm tall, the fish 10 cm long.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• halb double crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
• increase with double crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr and Brazilia yarn (eyelash) from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 210 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 10 mm black safety eyes
• Two 6 mm black safety eyes for the fish
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!