Elfrida the Christmas Elf – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Using the recommended yarn and hook Elfrida the Christmas Elf will be 36 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• halb double crochet
• double crochet
• slip stitch
• increase with double crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr and Baby Smiles Lenja Soft from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• DMC Knitty 10 yarn for the hair
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 210 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 50 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 1,5 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!