Albert the Scientist – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Albert the Scientist will be approximately 36 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is also available in German in my Etsy shop.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Albert has a wire skeleton.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• front post single crochet
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr and Brazilia yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
Puppets Eldorado yarn
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Merino wool
• Approx. 310 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5mm)
• Approx. 90 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1,5 mm) to be used for fingers, laptop and headset
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 8 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!