Waldo the Wolf – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Waldo the Wolf will be approximately 43 cm tall, the sheep 9 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop .
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures. Waldo the Wolf has a wire skeleton.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Eyelash yarn:
Weight: 12 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% Polyester Brazilia yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 98 yards per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 230 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5mm)
• Approx. 50 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1,5 mm) to be used for fingers, laptop and headset
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
• Two 6 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!