Ptolemaios the Pteranodon – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Following this pattern Ptolemaios the Pteranodon will be approximately 31 cm tall, his wingspan will be 75 cm.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm
• Approx. 260 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 2,5 mm)
• Approx. 50 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 1,5 mm)
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 9 mm black safety eyes
• Two 7 mm black safety eyes (for the fish)
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!