Fred the Frog – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Using the given yarn and hook size Fred the frog will be 32 cm tall.
The pattern is available in English (American terminology) and can be purchased in my Etsy shop or on Craftsy.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy or Craftsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• double crochet
• halb double crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm
• Approx. 270 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 80 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1 mm) for the leaf
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 12 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!