Fred the Frog – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Using the given yarn and hook size Fred the frog will be 32 cm tall.
The pattern is very detailed and contains a lot of pictures.
After completion of your order the PDF file containing the pattern can be downloaded immediately from Etsy or Craftsy.
More photos available on Facebook.
Skill level: experienced
• crocheting in rounds
• crocheting in rows
• single crochet
• double crochet
• halb double crochet
• slip stitch
Weight: 5 ply
Recommended yarn: 100% cotton Catania yarn from Schachenmayr
Yardage: 137 yards (125 meters) per 50g ball
• Crochet hook: 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm
• Approx. 270 cm of single core copper PVC-coated electrical wire (diameter: 3 mm)
• Approx. 80 cm of thin wire (diameter: 1 mm) for the leaf
• Rubber tape (electrician’s tape) 1,5 cm wide
• Tapestry needle
• Pliers for cutting wire
• Two 12 mm black safety eyes
If you have questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks and happy crocheting!